iSTAT methods of competency

Good morning,

I was wondering what you all use for the Moderate complex competency requirement of "direct observation of performance of instrument maintenance function checks and calibration" for the iSTAT.

Thanks!

Jake

Replies to this Topic

I also would like to know how others use electronic files to document the observations; I'd love to get rid of all these paper files.

Notice: The information and attachment(s) contained in this communication are intended for the addressee only, and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication from any computer or network system. Any interception, review, printing, copying, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. Carilion Clinic shall not be liable for the improper and/or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.

I cab tell you how I do it but it is way too long to type. Give me a call if you like. To do this in the same manner as I do, you will need to have an electronic learning system such as HealthStream.

Deanna Bogner 210-297-9657

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

POCT Listserv